stardew VALLEY FUTURE HINTED AT BY V1.5.5 CHANGE NOTES
The v1.5.5 update made essential changes, but we’ll leave aside the future of Stardew Valley. MonoGame has been replaced by XNA, and the game now targets.Net Framework v5. Modders will be able to use more than 4GB of RAM if they wish. You will also notice a variety of quality-of-life improvements with the v1.5.5 update.
- You can now craft/purchase stacks of 25 items by holding the CTRL key and shift.
- Many settings are now set to default when you start a new save. Some settings, such as zoom level, gamepad mode and multiplayer server privacy, are not saved.
- Now you can move or build farm buildings onto artifact sites. This will destroy the artifact spots.
- Click on the pets to nudge them out of your way when building/moving buildings.
- Now you can buy back any accidentally purchased items during the same shopping session.
When playing Journey of the Prairie King multiplayer, the in-game time will now be displayed in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Grass placed during winter using Grass Starter does not disappear when the game is reloaded. However, it will still grow and spread.