Overwatch Update 3.24 brings some much-needed changes to the game
Update 3.24 for Overwatch is now available on Xbox One, PS4, PC and PC. The official Overwatch 3.24 patch notes state that the latest Update makes a few minor changes.
What’s new with this Update?
The game has been updated with some stability fixes in the Overwatch update. The game received a major update that included a new Lunar 2022 Year of the Tiger.
Gamers have been having issues playing Overwatch online since the latest patch. Today’s Overwatch patch 3.24 will fix a few of these issues.
Highlights from the Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the voice chat icon not to display when speaking in a low/mid-range
- Corrected an issue that prevented the selection of the left-most vote card
- It fixes an issue that caused the piano’s volume to go too high when it was hit
- It sets an issue that caused a high-pitched sound to be heard during enemy Ashe ultimate.
- Corrected a bug that allowed Echo in certain circumstances to clone an opponent Echo
- It has corrected a bug caused by Storm Arrow and Sonic Arrow being used together. It wouldn’t show the location of an enemy if it connected before the ricochet.