HEARTS OF IRON 4 PATCH NOTES
Hearts of Iron 4’s Update 1.11.9 Is Now Live. Its Patch Notes reveals a smaller number of fixes, including one that targets Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamoto’s name.
Update 1.11.9 also fixes crash to desktop that occurred when HoI4’s artificial intelligence was not notified about a leader being removed in one of the game countries.
Update 1.11.9 is one of the smaller titles updates. It also introduces a few other changes. These are listed in the patches, as shared by the Hearts of Iron IV forum developer.
- Some DX11 and OpenGL UI elements were 1 pixel off. They were incorrectly positioned in the same way DX9 does.
- Hidden ideas will not be displayed in the game’s “Modify Government” alert.
Stability and Performance
- Fixed CTD because AI is not notified when a leader leaves a country
- Fix adding or subtracting divisions to a general in command of a marshal without updating his abilities
- Tech Details view: A fixed cap on the reliability value at 100%
- Fixed an issue where character traits sometimes duplicated on levels up
- Fixed Radio II XP costs for tank designers are higher than expected
- Isoroku Yamamoto won’t have an additional ‘I’ in the name
- Fixes a rare problem where the Japanese coal-liquefaction centre could not add a refinery
- Translation of French career profiles: Fixes
- Correction of the typo in communist party Yugoslavia
Hearts of Iron IV now available on PC