Teamfight Tactics Augments, Hextech Update – TFT 12.6 Patch Notes
Teamfight tactics Patch 12.6 is almost here! Riot Games has released the official patch notes. This gives us an idea of what changes to balance we can expect when it launches on March 30, 2022. It’s a long list of changes that you need to go through. We’ve compiled a rundown of patch notes if you don’t feel like reading through all the details.
Patch 12.6 focuses mainly on reducing the base attack damage for more than 30 champions. There are also significant changes to Augments and an update to the Enforcer- and Hextech traits.
TFT Patch 12.6 Notes Rundown
- Hextech TraitNow Scales up based upon Augments
- Hotkeys for Combat Recap Updates
- Augments: Innovation Soul Augment has been deleted.
- Augments Electrocharge, Luden’s Echo is now scales based on the current stage. This means they are generally weaker in early games and stronger in late games.
- Augments It takes slightly less time to select each Augment.
- Augments No more three economy Augments in a single round
- Traits Enforcer now comes in a static 3-piece rather than 2/4.
- Champions: Caitlyn, Swain, Malzahar (Damage), Galio, Silco, Zeri (Bug fixed), Sejuani, Zac
- Augments So Small (Yordle), Golden Ticket. High-End Shopping. Rich Get Richer. Sharpshooter. Sharpshooter. Sharpshooter. Sharp Bomb. Assassin. Woodland Trinket.
- Champions: Malzahar, Irelia (Mana), Jayce, Ezreal. Corki, Rek’Sai’. Draven. Quinn. Warwick. Vex
- Augments Share The Spotlight (Socialite), Innovator Heart Cybernetic Shell Armor Titanic Force Radiant Relics, Golden Egg Future Sight
- Features: Innovator Mechanical Harab, Reflective Barrier and Innovative Mechanical Bear, Power Surge