LEAGUE OF GENDERS PATCH 12.7 NOTES – RELEASE DATE ARCANA SKINS
LoL, patch 12.7 has been sent to the PBE for testing. It will be there for two weeks. Its patch notes reveal its release time and the addition of a few new Arcana skins.
Riot Games releases regular updates for its MOBA. This is why Riot Games’ patch schedule is important to keep track of the date and time for the next update. LoL Patch 12.7 will be released on Wednesday, April 13th. This is the day that all changes made to the game have been uploaded to live servers.
LoL 12.7’s maintenance schedule will be revealed closer to launch. It usually takes around 3 hours to deploy patches across different regions. You can check our League of Legends server-status article to stay informed about any downtime due to patch deployments or other reasons.
Leona Orianna and Shaco have different purposes and affect several champions’ skins.
The PBE’s League 12.7 introduces a few buffs for Pantheon.
Now, the LoL 12.7 preview has been shared. It announces buffs for champions like Gwen, Yasuo and Waukon. Zero and Jayce also have nerfed on their way. These are the images as seen by Surrender, 20.
In the coming weeks, there will be more. This article will be updated as soon as more information becomes available. Make sure to check back often to stay up-to-date on any new buffs or nerfs.
LoL 12.7 Champion Balance Adjustments
Gangplank – Buffed
Test by Fire (Passive).
- From 55-255, damage increased to 55-310
Remove Scurvy (W):
- Mana costs have fallen to 60/70/80/90/100, from 80/90/100/110/120
Gwen – Buffed
Skip n Slash (E),
- Refunds for basic attacks have been increased to 60%, from 50%
- Cooldown decreased from 120/100/80 seconds to 100/90/80 secs
Jayce – New
- Base HP dropped to 520 from 560
- From 90, HP Per Level has been raised to 95
- From 27 to 22, the base armour was reduced to 22
- From 3.5, armour per level has been increased to 3.8
Kalista – Buffed
- Base mana increased from 250 to 300
- Base MS increased from 325 to 330
- From 4 to 5, the growth rate of attack speed has increased to 4.5
Neeko – Modified
- From 50/70/90/110/130, the damage was reduced to 50/80/110/140/170
- Increased speed to 10/17.5/25/32.5/40 after 10/15/20/25/30
Pantheon – Buffed
- Health per 5 fell to 7.5 from 9.
Comet Spear (Q):
- Tap Q length increased from 550 to 600
- Tap Q width has been reduced to 120 from 150
- Pantheon does not slow down when it moves backwards
Grand Starfall – (R):
- Now it falls 0.25 seconds quicker
Ryze – Nerfed
- From 3%, the damage mana ratio has been lowered to 2%
- From 45%, the AP ratio has increased to 50%
Wukong – Modified
Nimbus Strike E (E):
- From 150%, damage against monsters has risen to 180%
- From 100%, damage AP was reduced to 80%
Yasuo – Buffed
- From 490, health increased to 520
Last Breath (R),
- Cooldown has been reduced to 70/50/30 second from 80/55/30 second
Yone – Buffed
Fate Sealed (R)
- Cooldown decreased from 120/100/80 seconds to 120/90/60 secs
Zero – Changed
- From 0.568, the attack speed ratio has increased to 0.598.
Ultra shock Laser (W):
- Damage reduced to 10/45/80/115/150 (+120% AD), (+70% AP), from 40/75/110/145/180 (+1100% AD),(60%AP).
Lightning Crash (R):
- New: Burst Fire can add a stack to its Overcharge if it is in danger
- Pierce damage is a serious form of injury that can be fatal, but it does not apply to On-Hit effects
LoL 12.7 Items Balance Changes
Locket of Iron Solari
- Shield reduced to 200-365, from 200-385
- The cost of gold has increased to 3500, from 3400
- Active cooling down increased to 110 seconds, from 90 seconds.