TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER 3 PATCH 1.1 RELEASE DATE – HERE’S WHEN THE FIRST MAJOR UPDATE LAUNCHES
Total War is out now, keeping us busy with its impressive roster and challenging campaign. Many players are becoming familiar with the game’s finer points and wondering when patch1.1 will be released.
Creative Assembly has been busy since Total War: Warhammer 3 was launched in February. They have worked on hotfixes to address some of the minor issues. Patch 1.1 will have a much wider scope, with the update focusing on the Realms of Chaos campaign mechanics and faction balance.
We knew that it was coming for quite some time, but Total War: Warhammer III’s update 1.1 was only announced slightly more detail by the developer when he delayed patch 1.0.2. After the delayed hotfix launches in the week of March 14, we will hear more about the first major update and its release date.
Similar updates have been published for the two previous games in the trilogy around one month after they were released. Warhammer III will not be able to do that because its second hotfix was launched within a month of its one-month anniversary.
Creative Assembly announced on March 18 that Warhammer III’s patch 1.1.1 would launch in April.
- The release date for Total War: Warhammer 3 patch 1. April 5
The developer confirmed on March 31 that the patch 1.1 release date was set for April 5. Patch notes will be released the same day.
The first details of its contents were shared earlier in the month. It provided a more detailed list of what we could expect a week later.
Negative Realm traits will cut their strength by 50% during the Realm of Chaos campaign. They will also vanish after completing a Realm’s survival fight and will not affect Daemon Legendary Lords in the Realm, their patron god.
The Protection chain buildings – which were previously used to remove the negative traits – will enable players to stop rifts from opening in the built provinces.
Factions will get the first balance changes, while infantry responsiveness will improve. The Ogre Kingdoms will be the first to receive “significant adjustments to their units because of how they are overperformers in Domination and ranked matchmaking.
These are just a few of the other bug fixes that Total War: Warhammer 3’s patch 1.1 will include. You can find the complete list at the link above.
- ALT+Tab crash fix: We aim to have a Steam beta in your hands next week and will let you be the first to know when it becomes available. Depending on the success of this beta, we will bundle it and share it with the rest of the community in Update 1.1.
- Gift of Slaanesh – The update will resolve a conflict between the “Everlasting Gift” tech and the “Gift of Slaanesh” upgrade.
- After the Battle of Fort Devingard, Prologue Sticks: It won’t work after 1.1!
- Soft lock when you lose Yuri and want to end your turn: This is no longer the case. Also fixed in 1.1.
- Crash fixes: Several crash fixes were implemented on your reports here and with our Support Team. As we try to get everyone playing, this will continue as an ongoing effort.
- Shadow Shroud: Be’lakors unique ability, “Shadow Shroud”, is now associated with him.
- “Corrupted by”: Factions can now remove “corrupted” traits from regions ruled by their preferred corruption.
- Achievement issues: We are working to fix many problems with the game’s achievements.
- …and more!
Patch 1.1 won’t likely bring the combined map campaign and the Blood DLC. This is because “the timelines for these projects are currently being in flux as we reprioritize work to build a solid foundation for the game.” “
The developer also plans to add Steam Workshop support and allow mods in the first major update.
The full patch notes of Total War: Warhammer 3’s patch 1.1 can be viewed on the game’s official website.
Total War: Warhammer III is now available on PC. It can be purchased at Fanatical and other major stores and Xbox Game Pass.