Here are the Valorant 4.0 Disruption Episode 4 Act 1 Patch Notes
We will update you as soon as we have the information, but you can watch her intro video to see how she settled in at her new place.
Valorant Episode 4. Patch notes — Weapon modifications
Melee weapon buff
Due to the feeling that the melee was “too difficult to aim with”, both left and right melee attacks were updated in 4.0.
- Right-click hitboxes are 1.5x larger and left-click hitboxes 1.5x larger. Left-click hitboxes have a longer range and are larger than right-click.
- To aid precision, targets closer to knife attack centres are hit first
The Spectre is nerfed
Because it was deemed too powerful in close-range combat, the Spectre was nerfed.
- Firing error can be made earlier
- i.e. They would occur instead of a bullet firing orders 4, 7, and 10
- The vertical and horizontal recoil multipliers for running, jumping, or climbing have increased from 1.25 – 1.5
- The protected bullet count for yaw (horizontal switching) while spraying has been reduced from 8 to 5.
- The time it takes to change yaw has been lowered from 0.24 to 0.18 seconds
- Spraying can be more frequent because the time it takes to switch horizontal movement is shorter.
Help is available for the Bulldog
- The hip-fire rate has increased from 9.5 to 10.
- The gun recovery time for burst fire was increased from 0.4 to 0.35. This should increase burst fire efficiency.
Valorant Episode 4. Patch notes — Map changes
Bind has seen a few minor changes, but Breeze is the most significant overhaul. Breeze has had a lot of changes to balance the attacker/defender dynamic.
- To make it easier for attackers and to cover at short A, the area has been altered
- A new bench was added
- Increased width of The Main means that defenders have more options for how they play
- To provide additional protection, a stack of two crates was added to the cave.
- A Site has increased its coverage and the pool is larger
- The curved wall at mid has been moved forward, eliminating the extra pocket
- A stack of crates was added to B Site Wall. Cover has also been added to the Pillar
- The door to A can’t be reactivated unless it is fully open or closed.